Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Graduation time!

Well my second daughter has now officially become a high school graduate!

So proud of my Hayley :) She's worked hard all these years and it's paid off.

All my kiddos and grandbaby :)  There's always one in the crowd acting like a goof!!!

With a few really good scholarships under her belt, now we will be headed for college in the fall....**sniff** **sniff**

Hayley giving me a daughterly lick tot he cheek.....bleh!!!! 

Hayley, we are so proud of you and love you very much!  I did good and didn't shed a single tear (in front of you) but I can't promise when I drop you off at college I won't be sitting in the lobby of your dorm crying like a hungry baby and totally inconsolable :)

Love you!
Mom


I'm going to be joining my other high school graduate mom, Daphne, over at Flip Flops and Pearls for Semi Wordless Wednesday.  
Photobucket

Y'all come on over :)

Many blessings, 
Laura



2 comments:

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations to Hayley! It will be sad when she leaves the nest for sure.

xinex said...

Congratulations, Hayley! I love your name. Good luck on your next endeavor!...Christine