Sunday, October 16, 2011

Something you don't know

A to Z?
Thought this was cute, not that anyone cares but i'm putting it out there anyway! lol! 




A. Apples or oranges?: Apples any kind any way any day
B. Bed: King size with my flannel sheets and faux fur cover....cozy :)
C. Chore you hate: unloading the dishwasher...i would much rather load or wash by hand (i don't know why)
D. Dog: Big old Bear (our 12 year old chow mix) and Gerttie our one year old mutt (who drives me crazy but has the sweetest eyes)
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee, kids off to school, coffee, coffee, computer, coffee and yet more coffee
F. Favorite Color: Blues and purples
G. Gold or Silver: silver
H. Height: 5' 3" and i can't reach a darn thing in the cabinets!
I. Instruments you play: Piano, sax and a little guitar (i'm trying and it's hard!)
J. Job You Most Liked: I love my job know (stay at home mom) but even though it drove me crazy, being director of the day care was by far the most fulfilling and underpaid EVER
K. Kids: Catherine-22 (a.k.a. Cadey...getting married Saturday...if i don't kill her first), Hayley 17 (a.k.a Hayhay...you can txt her and just ask "how many?" and she'll reply with the number of days til she's 18), Katrina-10 (a.k.a Keke my little princess) and Bubba-7 (a.k.a. Jackson Wyatt Wayne Wilkerson...there's nothing to say but I adore this child!).
L. Live in: Mississippi y'all!
M. Make of Car: Gold PT Cruiser (that i'm bout ready to throw away but can't cause it's paid for)
N. Nicknames: My UPS man calls me sweet cheeks
O. Overnight Hospital Stays: C-Sections 4 of them :p
P. Pet Peeves: Being lied to
Q. Quote from a movie: “Son you got a panty on your head"
R. Right or Left Handed: Right
S. Scary Movies-yes or noNo thanks
T. T.V. Shows: I don't know why but I'm a news junkie and in hiding watch some reality tv....guess I like other peoples drama, just as long as it doesn't involve me.
U. Underware: Right now? sure
V. Vegetable You Hate: I don't like asparagus.
W. What makes you run late: More like what makes me on time
X. X-Rays: several of the same left ankle, couple of chest and a complete MRI before a few months after a fender bender and remarkably there is a brain in there
Y. Yummy Food That You Make: love to bake, wish i could master a good soup or stew....doesn't seem to be my forte'
Z. Zoo Animal: Love the zoo....hippos are my fav...they are big like me, lazy and just hang out in the water all day chillin'....that's the life!



Hope you're all having a beautiful Sunday!


Many blessings,
Laura

2 comments:

daphne {flip flops and pearls} said...

ummm I thought your nickname was HAM??
bwahahahaaaaa

ps- so far behind on mail....
your good on your goody though-
no worries

love ya friend-d

~Tablescapes By Diane~ said...

Hi lovely lady.
I was looking at my sidebar and you had a post... I love it so sweet. I Also hope you are having a great week with your family.
XXOO Diane