Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all

I absolutely love, love, love this time of year!

Time to pick a pumpkin :)
Pinned Image
These are too cute! 

Make a sweet treat with the kiddos
Pinned Image

Or an even sweeter for yourself :)
Pinned Image
Starbucks cranberry bliss bar recipe 

Brew up something warm and delish!
Pinned Image
this looks so yummy!

But most importantly, welcome friends and family!
Pinned Image

So all my friends out there (new and old), welcome to my blog.  
Grab yourself a cup of salted caramel mocha and come on back and have a look around :)

I'm joining my friend, Daphne, over at Flip Flops and Pearls for her Semi Wordless Wednesday and Michelle at The Vintage Apple for her Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday.
Come on over and join in!

Many blessings, 
Laura

6 comments:

daphne {flip flops and pearls} said...

HOLLLLLLLAAAAA

I was thinking of you while watching RHOCRAZYVILLE the other night:)

I am loving the fluer de lis pumkins!

Thanks for linking up sista-

CraveCute said...

Love the Pumpkin pins and ooh those bars look delish!

Ruthie Hart said...

I love the saints pumpkin! I might have to make a Cleveland Browns or Baylor one!

Natasha in Oz said...

I sure would would love one of those caramel mochas...have one for me please!

Best wishes,
Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

CraveCute said...

Hi Laura,
Thanks for visiting my blog and saying such nice things about my kitty cat, you are very sweet!

xinex said...

Fall season is so welcoming. Colors are so warm, love your photos, Laura!...Christine