Monday, September 5, 2011

Senior year

Hey y'all!

Well my 2nd daughter, Hayley, has entered her Senior year of High School.  What an exciting year for her but so many emotions for me.  
I'm filled with hope for her and her future and anxiety mixed with worry that she gets into her college of choice and makes the best decisions for her and her future.

As I get my daily fix on Pinterest i've come across these quotes that remind me of my Hayley.

This about sums her up :)

been there done that
This happens to her ALL the time

and i've made a list
yep, she has a list of these folks

One of a kind :)
:)  

Yeah Hayhay
And this just about sums up my feelings for Hayley along with all the other kids.  
I am mom.  
Your mom :)
 Be thankful.  
Everyday.

I love you my Hay-hay!  Me and Skippy are very proud of the confident, outspoken and beautiful young lady you've become.

Love you always,
Momma


Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week!

Many blessings,
Laura


2 comments:

Susanne said...

Several weeks ago I was turned on to Pinterest and yes, fell in love with that site. I could sit for days and just "pin away". Hope your daughter has a wonderful senior year. I didn't feel so bad when my last daughter graduated her last year of high school, it was the going to college that set me into teary days. Some how the "mom" in us just wants to keep them a little bit longer. It is hard when the empty nest faces us, but we need to allow them to be independent and that makes us proud too.

~Tablescapes By Diane~ said...

Hi lovely lady.
You have a Beautiful daughter sweet lady. You must be so proud of her !!! I would like to thank you so much for your sweet comments on my Anniversary with my Tablescapes. I hope you have a great week.
XXOO Diane