Wednesday, September 28, 2011

You get what you need


:)
This song is completely fitting for my life

In the words of the great man Forest Gump...."That's all I have to say about that"

I'm joining my ham-bone friend Daphne over at Flip Flops and Pearls for her Semi Wordless Wednesday
Photobucket
Daph, 
Girl i'd be training/running with you but this pic explains it all :)



If y'all haven't signed up for my 1 year blog anniversary GIVE AWAY, come on by here and join in!  It's a GIVE AWAY y'all!!  I've got some great sponsors who have joined in :)

Happy Wednesday

Many blessings,
Laura

5 comments:

Kerri @OhMann! said...

Too funny!!!
Also, I love that song and that lyric/quote was my quote in my Senior Yearbook many moons ago.

*Ross and Katy* said...

Stopping by from FF&P!

That second "running" picture makes me laugh...I'm pretty sure that's what I look like too!

Ruth said...

I love the running picture

Rosabella said...

I almost posted the running photo this week too. LOVED that and can't stop laughing because I KNOW that is what I look like.

Jen said...

Oh my goodness...this post is great! First, I love Forrest Gump! Second, that last running pic made me laugh out loud!