Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge Day 2

Day 2 of the Fabulous Fall blog challenge is 

Fall clothes, trends and makeup

I have to say, unlike my 10 year old daughter Katrina, I am by no means any fashionista.

See around here it's a comfy pair of jeans and good pair of boots.


\


Santa better have these under the tree this year


My new favorite fall/winter color Razorback red....heck yeah!!!

See I'm just a t-shirt kinda girl (I will wear this to the PTO meetings at school :) )
hey y'all

and I will top it off with a good hat.  Of course mine has my sterling silver razorback bling!

And sadly for some of you runway models, this is what I would happily walk outta the house wearing if my UPS man were taking me to somewhere special  :)  

Where's the makeup you ask?
            
Well all I really wear is lip gloss and a good mascara.  The Avon glazewear is my absolute favorite lip gloss and the new Maybeline colossal is an awesome mascara!

Plain and simple y'all, that's the way I like it!

Happy Tuesday y'all!  Come on by and join me in the Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge over at Neely and Amber's.

If you wanna see some of our family fall traditions check out my day 1 post here.

Don't forget to come on back by this week for my 1 year blogaversary give away!
Many blessings,
Laura

2 comments:

Holly said...

Cute t-shirts... love them both! That red OPI is the perfect color for Fall too. Thanks for sharing :)

-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

J said...

Guuurrrrl, I *love* your style!! Those cowboy boots? Ah-may-zing!! And I desperately need that "Y'all" shirt! You and need to go shopping sometime! ;)