Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ahhh Grandparents Day :)


It's true, being a grandparent is just about the best thing in the world :)

Hanging out with Lala (me) at Uncle Bubba's football game

Drake and lil' Uncle Bubba running the field after Katrina cheered her team on to victory!  Never noticed it until I posted but look how beautiful the sun coming through those clouds are :)

And just hanging out with Skippy (my UPS man) and helping work on the "project" truck

After church and back to mommas.  A moment of just pure sweetness :)

I hope i'm this and much more :)

Happy Wednesday y'all!

I'm joining my hambone friend Daph over at FF&P for her Semi Wordless Wednesday!  
Y'all come on over!

Many Blessings,
Laura

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Cute photos! Looks like lots of fun times :)

SavannahGranny said...

He is soooo beautiful! Don't tell him I said that. You just want to squeeze him but that would wake him and. Well that's another story.
My five grandsons are all grown up and I miss those sweet times. They are still sweet but I can't pick them up any more.
Love ya, Ginger