Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wordless Wednesday with words :)

Hey y'all!

I just had to throw out some of my favorite quotes that I found on Pinterest.  I can't help but be in love with that site.  I'm going to need and intervention soon....it's a toss up between Pinterest and the Real Housewives series.  
That's right, I threw it out there, I watch the Housewives series....it don't matter which one just whichever is more dramatic!  I can't help it!  It makes me feel better about myself after watching those rich crazies.  
Y'all don't even act like you don't watch it....I know there's more of you out there secretly watching...it's ok :)

Now, on to some of my fav's this week :)

See y'all, great things happen to me ALL the time :)

So true, so true

This one makes me laugh every time...hehe

I can confirm this :)


I seriously saw this and thought....yep it really was 20+ years ago.....man where did time go and then I thought "well, heck let's just do 20 more!!!!!!"

Hope you all are having a great week!  If you haven't stopped by and signed up for my 100th post give away, please go check it out here!

I'm joining Kristi from The Pink Owl who's filling in for Daph at Flip Flops and Pearls, for her Semi Wordless Wednesday.  Stop by and join in if you like!
Photobucket


Many blessings,
Laura

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the one about the Jerk Whisperer!! SO funny and SO true. I too am addicted to Pinterest and the Real Housewives series. Did you see the NYC reunion part 1? Part 2 looks just as juicy!!

Stopping in from FF&P

Kristy said...

Hahaha What a great post today! Love the quotes you selected. I'm also becoming addicted to Pinterest, and I haven't even quite figured out how the darn thing works.
I'm dying at your "See y'all, good things happen to me all the time" comment!! :)
Actually I love them all. It ain't a party at my house unless the red plastic cups come out.
I'm Kristy10 on Pinterst, find me if you'd like because I'm not sure I'd know how to find you! ;)

Bink said...

What great quotes!!! I absolutely love the jerk whisperer one!

Kerri said...

These are awesome! Gonna pin them :)

Erin said...

Cute quotes - what a great post! Stopping by from FFP and a new follower!

xoxo,
Erin
lust4livin.blogspot.com

Fash Boulevard said...

haha. awesome. thanks for another wonderful post.New outfit post. Lunch in Beverly Hills. Would love if you'd check it out. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

If you're not already, don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard