Tuesday, July 5, 2011

~True love~

Hey y'all 

I'm Laura and I'm filling in for my girl Daph for her {semi} Wordless Wednesday!
 I just love her and I hope she's enjoying some peace and family time ;)

I have a little blog over at Monogram Boutique so if you have a chance just drop on in and say hi!

Hope you all enjoy my post!  It's a little mushier than my usual so hang in there with me :)


Just a country girl from Arkansas


And a rebel born and raised in Mississippi

"Where'd you meet?"  Everyone asks.  "Chuck E Cheese" is always our reply.  It's our story :)


True love?  It's simply more than that......eternal love


12 years and 2 beautiful children later and I love him as much, if not more, as the first moment I caught him looking at me.  You know really looking at me.

Happy anniversary to
My best friend, my hope for the future, my one love.....let's do 12 more :)




Now let's link up everyone!  Don't forget to grab a badge and show some love when you visit!

Everyone needs a little love :)

Y'all come by and see me sometime and follow along if you like!

Thanks and many blessings!

Laura




Photobucket






Photobucket


6 comments:

"Say What?" said...

There's that darn Rebel again. *sigh* Just Kidding! Great to see you here and wonderful to hear of true love and marriages lasting forever. Happy Anniversary to you and your love.

Blessings!
(Visiting from FF&P ... and also a follower)

Fabiana said...

Thanks for hosting, Laura! I've been following you!

xoxo

ciao from Newport Beach

SavannahGranny said...

Hi sweet Laura, Congratulations on the big "12". Now you two just hold in there for 41 more cause there's a lot more love out there. I know you are having a great evening. Enjoy your special day. Hugs, Ginger

Ruth said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Hotty Toddy!

HHL said...

Great post... thanks so much for filling in for Daph on Semi-wordless wednesday ... she is amazing and I too hope she is enjoying herself. HHL


http://atteatudeandchocolate.blogspot.com/

Falling Off A High Heeled Life
http://attitudeivlife.blogspot.com

xinex said...

What a sweet post! Happy Anniversary, Laura.....Christine