Monday, July 18, 2011

Easy weekends

Hey y'all!

Well another Summer weekend gone with the wind or if you're where i'm at gone with the haze cause there's not been much of a breeze lately.

We've had a busy Summer and it's almost over for the kids.  They go back to school August the 4th so we're trying to squeeze in every fun minute we can :)

My UPS man had acute appendicitis like 2 days after we returned from our vacation in June so he's been off work and has finally been cleared to go back at the end of the week.  It's actually been nice having him around.  The kids sure do like having daddy around at night.  We've also had his daughter staying for a few days while she's out of school too, so it's been a full house around here!  I'll be so lonely when they go back to school....NOT!

I've also signed up to be my daughters cheer coach.......what in the world was I thinking.....y'all I can't cheer, I can barely lift my leg up over, well over anything!  Her poor team didn't have a coach this year and it was cutting it down to the wire so I said ok.  I'm sure it'll be ok.  I'm sure i'll be ok.  I pray i'll be ok.  Please pray that i'll be ok. 
I'm gonna need a couple gallons of these before it's all said and done! LOL

So needless to say we've been busy as most of you out there have, so i'm just gonna show you some cute little pics from the past couple weeks :)

Sisterly love :)

       
This is my 3 year old niece...she did not want her picture taken with her t-ball team...their team is called the Mudbugs!  So appropriate.  Y'all it took us like 30 minutes to get her to let them take a single picture so when   it came time for the team pic, well you can forget that!  She's a trip!

I've also been doing a lot of sewing.  Right about time I get one done someone is buying it and i'm making another one!  I'm not going to complain :)  This is one of my happy little customers....isn't she a cutie!  Her mom said she couldn't wait to try it on.  Now that's a true southern girl with some great taste :) 
Get the dress. Wear immediately!  
This week i've got a couple of "party" dress requests and then y'all I gotta get busy for the holiday's!  They'll be here before you know it!

Well that's all for today!  Now this is post #99 :) so it's looking like Wednesday you'll want to come on back by and sign up for my 100 post give away!

Hope you all had a great Monday!

Many blessings,
Laura

2 comments:

Teresa@oursoutherncountryhomeandfarm said...

That is such a cute dress Laura. The cheer team is very lucky to have you, and you will do great. Hope ya'll are staying cool and taking it easy. How's the garden going?

Kristin said...

Looks fantastic, I am envious of your skills!