Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Beating the heat!

Hey y'all!

It's been a busy, busy and super hot week!  We are for sure scorching around here so I had to get some cooling off inspiration from my favorite place, Pinterest.

For sure the most refreshing drink ever!  Right now I would dump that bucked of ice on my head!

Yummy!

These are obviously a sin..................

Ice cream cupcakes?!?!!! ~shut the front door!~  Whoever thought of these needs to move in with me immediately!!! I am in love with this idea!

If this is true then I must be the most awesomest mom EVEAH!

Thanks for taking a moment to get out of this heat and stop by.

I'm going to be joining Wes from Life Through Preppy Glasses who is filling in for my girl Daph at Flip Flops & Pearls for Semi Wordless Wednesday.  Come on by and join in!

Don't forget to come back this week I'm quickly approaching 100 posts and have got a little give away planned for you all!

Thanks again and many blessings,
Laura

5 comments:

J said...

Ice cream cupcakes!? Oh my!

I *love* that Good Moms saying! I may have to have it printed and hang it in my kitchen!

xinex said...

You always manage to make me hungry, Laura, lol...Christine

Entertaining Women said...

I want one of each...at least one of each! Cherry Kay

Delaney said...

I love that you used the phrase "shut the front door," it made me giggle! Those cupcakes sure do look yummy!

Kristy said...

I like your style!! :)