Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I got the fever!!!

"Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!"
I love that SNL skit! lol

I do have the fever....the fever to change up this house!!!!
When we get to feeling better we're for sure going to be doing some floor sanding and staining.  A color along these lines.  With a light colored wall.  "natural wicker" is the color :)

I want a new table too....this is for sure it!

I know this isn't for for everyone but I love these lights

and copper everywhere :)

this is too easy and inexpensive not to do!  Maybe this will be first :)

I'm joining my girl Daph over at Flip Flops and Pearls for her Semi Wordless Wednesday.  Stop on by and join in :)
Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by and come back anytime or follow along if you like.

You can also find me on Facebook at Monogram Boutique or follow along with me at my Twitter and Pinterest account name "lawilkerson".  Send a shout out and i'll follow you back!

Thanks all and many blessings,
Laura



15 comments:

"Say What?" said...

I absolutely love your style. Those pics are great ... and yes, I do love the lights as well.

Visiting from FF&P. Blessings!

Kerri said...

OMGoodness - I love the cowbell skit! I would be embarrassed to say how often my sister and I have quoted it to one another. These pictures are great! I am feeling the need to change it up over here, too!
Thanks for playing along with {semi} wordless wednesday! :)

Jessica said...

I love love the copper!! And those pictures are to die for! I like the ladder bookshelf as well. Such a good idea I may have to steal it. Have a great Wednesday. Im stopping in from Flip Flops and Pearls.

J said...

You, m'dear have excellent taste! I'm completely in love with that table.

I think I've come down with the "redesign bug" also!

(I'm here through the SWW blog hop, but looking around, I like what I see, you've got a new follower!)

"Say What?" said...

Whoa! Olive Branch, MS? I'm from MS ... born and raised in Attala County and I have good friends in the OB / Hernando area. Small world, huh?
We're Navy (obviously) so we're all over the place now, but MS is my home. Great to "meet" you! :o)

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

The couch is amazing in the first pic! Actually, I like them all, just can't get over the cool shape of the couch:@)

Fabiana said...

I love your blog and am your newest follower, from Flip Flops & Pearls. Hope you have a chance to check out my blog too!

ciao from Newport Beach

Penny said...

I love the lights too. Shows a great deal of imagination.

Arielle said...

I do LOVE those lights! I'm coming over from the blog hop!
I am at http://arielle-ellesentries.blogspot.com/

Kelsey said...

Adorable! It would be so fun to change up and redo your decor like this!!

Delaney said...

I LOVE those lights!

SavannahGranny said...

I am loving all of your inspiration pictures. Especially the lights and the table. I have a ladder that needs to utilized in the same manner. Have a great 4th!! Ginger

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Laura I love your idea for my sacks. I can't sew though. I do like the framed idea too. Looks like I have more options than I thought. Love your inspiration pics. Is that your table in the pic, I like that table a lot.

Meryl said...

Good luck with the remodeling. Those lights are cool but I think you need a large space for them. And I LOVE copper too!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Summertime and the living is lovely at your house!

Happy 4th!