Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Healthy Inspiration

Hey ya'll!
I'll be joining Daph over at Flip Flops & Pearls for Semi Wordless Wednesday.

I need some healthy inspiration

I want need to get in shape....seriously
Yep, that's about my level right there! lol!

I do love yoga.....I can actually do this....for about 3 seconds



Google Image Result for http://marathonforshelter.com/_media/Images/woman-runni
I have always wanted to run....not a bunch of Forrest Gump running but like half a marathon would be a pretty awesome accomplishment or just long enough to clear my mind if that's possible

bikini
I'll never be able to pull off something like this

But I wanna be able to "ROCK" something like this! :)
I heart vintage bathing suits....takes me back to the day!

I figure if I put it out there in blogger land, then I will motivate myself....maybe.....hopefully......soooo i'm giving myself one year to get myself in a healthy shape.  Not super model, unrealistic shape but shape enough to show it off ;)

And if that doesn't work I'll have an excuse lined up..........
LOL  I had to put that one in there :)

Happy Semi Wordless Wednesday ya'll!!!!!!
Photobucket
Thanks for stopping by. Your thoughts, comments and inspiration is always welcomed :)

Many blessings,
Laura

8 comments:

Jen said...

That's awesome!! Good for you! I can't do yoga either...but I WISH I could!

bigguysmama said...

I think healthy is a good goal and that's different for everyone. I won't ever look like either of those. I have a funky body so I look slim, but when I'm in a bathing suit, of any kind, it just doesn't work! I'd never be able to do that yoga pose. I'm klutzy and NOT flexible whatsoever. As for running, I get a side cramp just walking to my mailbox.

~Mimi

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Good for you, you can do it! I like the realistic goals you're setting. You'll find lot's of support out here in Blogland:@)

Hannah said...

Glad to find you via Wordless Wednesday! I have never done yoga, but would like to do it. I did pilates for a while and I'm trying to make myself do them again. Doing cardio and eating healthy usually makes a huge difference. Have a great day!
XO,
Hannah

Heather McWhorter said...

Vintage bathing suits ROCK!

daphne @ flip flops and pearls said...

bwahahahahaaaaaaaa I LOVE THE DRINK ONE- you knew that already though, right??

Thank you for linking up & back today,
Happy {semi} wordless wednesday ♥

Wanda said...

So cute!
I'm trying to make myself accountable to working out too. I'm sad that I've gained weight and how my body has changed.
I want to look skinny again!

Ruth said...

I love the picture of the kitten.