Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wordless Wednesday for my Mom

Just a little something for my mom
(who doesn't even "do" the Internet)


How many of your precious flowers did I pick and you never said a word

How many tears did I cry and you never said a word

How many miles apart were we and you never said a word

How many times did you silently rejoice

How many times can I ever say thank you for my life  

Thank you for all those wordless times when you knew I just needed you....not words

Thank you for taking in a child whom you've never seen
A child that no one wanted 
Yet you
Loved from the first touch
Loved from the first kiss
and
Love unconditionally

It will never be too many times to tell you I love you.



I'm linking up with Daph over at Flip Flops and Pearls for Semi Wordless Wednesday....how fitting :)
Photobucket


Many blessings ya'll,
Laura

5 comments:

daphne @ flip flops and pearls said...

BEAUTIFUL POST!!! I love that verse from Proverbs, LOVE!

Thanks for linking up. Hope your having a great day:)

SavannahGranny said...

Laura, This is a beautiful post and just at the perfect time. I wish my Mom was here so I could share this with her.
Thank you sweetie for visiting me in my living room. We could have coffee or tea if you like and you can just stay awhile. Hugs, Ginger Happy Mother's Day

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Hope you had a wonderful day Laura.

xinex said...

Beautiful post, Laura. I had a wonderful Mother's Day, hope you did too. Come sign up for my giveaway if you get a chance...Christine

~Tablescapes By Diane~ said...

Hi lovely lady. You have a Beautiful and sweet post. I would like to thank you so much for your lovely comments on my New Tablescape !!! I hope you have a Great Day.
xxoo
Diane