Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Weddings on my mind

My oldest getting married?

Impossible....

Not impossible
bouquet+5.JPG (JPEG Image, 1449x1600 pixels) - Scaled (36%)
She loves pink and blue colors

Likes | Tumblr
and simple things

zinn_raw2172_666.jpg (JPEG Image, 666x444 pixels)
an outdoor wedding in the park at dusk

tinywhitedaisies
lit up with these

i've designed her dress and am making it

Google Image Result for http://www.weddingdressite.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/
if only I were this talented

Wedding Veil 2Tier with Gorgeous FRENCH Appliques by AlisaBrides
maybe some flowers with bling on her veil

and some of these hanging from the gazebo

Edible Butterflies Assorted Pink and Green set of by SugarRobot
a simple cake with edible butterflies :)

REAL PARTIES: Vintage-Inspired Tea Party // Hostess with the Mostess®
and refreshing drink

All of these things couldn't wouldn't be anything without the beauty of the bride.....

I'm officially getting excited :)

Thanks for stopping by and come join me at Daphs for Wordless Wednesday and Kara at Elements Interiors for Whassup Wednesday!

Many blessings,
Laura

5 comments:

daphne @ flip flops and pearls said...

WHAT!! What did I miss?? Lawdy I can't keep up:)

Thanks for linking up, glad blogger finally decided to like you, LOL!

Lyryn said...

These are fantastic and beautiful Ideas! Your daughter is stunning!

Entertaining Women said...

I'm so impressed with the many personal touches that you are providing for your daughter's wedding...especially the dress and veil...two monumental tasks. Your daughter is blessed to have you as her M.O.B Thank you for sharing your wonderful celebration. Cherry Kay

xinex said...

This is truly a very exciting time, Laura. Good luck on all the preparation. Everything you have shown us here are lovely. It will definitely be a beautiful wedding. The bride is gorgeous...Christine

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Congratulations! You ARE a brave and ambitious woman to be making her gown! Please post pics when you're finished! My oldest (my son) is getting married too and I just LOVE the jars with the floating candles -- that may be perfect for the reception (indoors but also a casual wedding)-- thanks for sharing!