Monday, April 4, 2011

Mr. Bunny welcomes Easter Tablescape

Let me introduce you to Mr. Bunny.

He's awfully cute and innocent looking.
He has many friends and is a happy to welcome to Easter celebrations.

But......if you take a closer look.....he's not at all what you might imagine......
Is that a carrot he's sneaking around with? :)
I've added him along with his friends to my newly renovated coffee table....you're catching a glimpse of the top....i'll be showing you the rest later on. :)

Thanks for stopping by and come on back and visit anytime!

I'm joining Ms. Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for her Tablescape Tuesday party, come on over and join in!


Many blessings,
Laura

5 comments:

Karie's Chic Creations said...

Cute, very cute. Thanks for sharing. Karie

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh how cute is this. I love your bunnies and with the sign it is just perfect. Great vignette. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

Oh, I love your bunnies. I have some that I leave out all year.

Patricia Torres said...

Laura.. thats the cutest Easter bunny ever!! I love them!! I dont have any bunnies.. and so so want one now!! :-)

~Tablescapes By Diane~ said...

Hi lovely lady. I love your sweet bunnies also. Im your newest follower on your Blog, I hope you can come join me on my Easter Tablescape. I hope you have a Great Easter with your family.
xxxoo
Diane