Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter ya'll!

Just wanted to wish you all and your family a Happy and blessed Easter!

We're coloring eggs, baking cookies and just having fun spending time together and hope you are fortunate enough to do the same.

I came across this you tube video today and thought it was perfectly fitting for the holiday.  Remembering what this holiday means to us all, nothing can describe it better than "How Great Thou Art" and He is eternally great.

Carrie Underwood with Vince Gill
Happy Easter from my family to yours!

Many blessing,
Laura

2 comments:

daphne @ flip flops and pearls said...

Laura,

I hope you and your family are having a blessed day!!

xo

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

Oh Laura! You have to be one of THE most PRECIOUS girls I know! You are always so SWEET, encouraging and just, REAL! Im so Blessed God crossed our paths!
You are just BEAUTIFUL, inside and out!
Have a BLESSED Easter!

Im your newest follower:)
{I thought I was following for a looooooong time now, but I checked and I guess I was ABSENT MINDED...Anyhoo, I AM following now:)

Love ya!
xoxokara