Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cupboard clutter

 Hey ya'll!
I'm joining Ms. Shelia over at Note Songs and she's hosting Heart of the home party-favorite cupboard and I couldn't resist, so I thought I'd show you mine.
Here's my little Craigs list find.  I've only had it a month or so and want to paint it but can't decide what color.
It's defiantly in some serious need of reorganization :)
The drawers a full too....I for sure need to make some plate protectors...i'll just add that little project to the billion other projects!  Nadda problem :)
There's the cabinet underneath.  I just don't know what to say, except maybe I need another china cabinet ;)

Have a beautiful Tuesday everyone!

Many blessings,
Laura

8 comments:

Teresa@oursoutherncountryhomeandfarm said...

Ha don't even talk to about organization! That word is not in my vocabulary. Great find. I am seeing so many great finds in blog land from Craigs list, maybe I need to go there. Have a great day.

daphne @ flip flops and pearls said...

I don't have one of those :(

But then again, I don't have pretty china to store/display!

Beautiful collection sweetie.

xo

mississippi artist said...

I like the cabinet the color it is, but creamy white, might be o.k. too. I need a china cabinet, but I don't know where in the world I would put it. Hope you came out of the storms alright. I have pine trees all around my house and start praying every time a storm is predicted.

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Hmmm what color? There's always red!

Shelia said...

Hi Laura! Oh, I love your Craigslist hutch. I found a little one on CL too and just play in it all the time. Love seeing all of your dishes. Do we ever have enough places for our dishes?
Thank you so much for coming to my party.
You are a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Pink Roses and Teacups said...

Hi Laura,

I want to paint my cabinet hutch white too. I think I need a bigger one too! Nice cabinet you found.

Debbie

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Laura, your little hutch is wonderful. I have two and still it's not enough room. Everything is so neat and organized.. just lovely. Craigslist? Wow!!

SavannahGranny said...

Laura, Thanks so much for visiting and your sweet coments.
I love your craig's list find. What a great way to display your pretties. Every thing looks beautiful and organized to me. I just love that footed candy dish and the crystal bowls.
Oh, for dinner plates protectors, I use the cheap, thin paper plates. I did find some cheap paper canape plates once but they are harder to find.
Hugs, Ginger