Monday, April 11, 2011

and.....i'm beat!

Hey ya'll
Hope you've had a wonderful Monday.
We had some bad weather come through but just got hit with some heavy rains so we're thankful for sure.

Not much going on here this week.  Have a "baby boy" themed basket to get ready for silent auction at Katrina's school for their Spring Festival.  It's really hard to come up with generic cute boy stuff....BOO!!!!
I wish I had gotten the "baby girl" theme...i'm talkin' hair bows and tutus for one and all!!!! :)

Anyway i'll be busy as a bee (queen bee that is..hehe) getting items made and ready to basket-up this week but I wanted to show you what went on this weekend.
A little fishing
and being goofy (cause this child cannot sit still!)

and it was Hayley's birthday and prom :)
Her date was the most handsomest date EVER and the cutest grandbaby a g-ma could ask for :)
Isn't he the sweetest?

She didn't have a date so my oldest daughter brought the baby by and they suited him up and took him in the prom for pictures....those poor teenage boys didn't have a chance when they saw my Drake come in!  Who, I ask you, who could resist those eyes?

Anyway, "big" fish and big smiles this weekend....hope you all had a great one yourself!

Many blessings,
Laura

5 comments:

SavannahGranny said...

That is so funny. I can just see those boys having their bubble burst. I am sure all the girls gathered around and oohed and aahed.
Hayley looks beautiful, I know she had a great time. Love and hugs coming your way. Ginger

mississippi artist said...

Hayley looks so pretty in her prom dress. And I think she had the perfect date! The hub has been fishing a lot too-thats o.k., our freezer is getting stocked with crappie. Glad you didn't have any real bad weather. Allwe had was a little rain.

daphne @ flip flops and pearls said...

You were a busy bee!!! Looks like a fun filled weekend.

Your daughter looks beautiful & I think she had THE MOST precious date, ever!!

Have a great day sweetie,
XO

Teresa@oursoutherncountryhomeandfarm said...

Oh yes, what a cutie for a date! Glad ya'll got some fishing in. We didn't get blown away yesterday, although we had some pretty rough winds, not much rain tho. Have a great one!

xinex said...

He sure is a handsome falla! I'd take him anytime too....Christine