Monday, March 7, 2011

It's like heaven

I can't even begin to explain how much I love my husband!
:)

I will spare you all the mushy details and just show you what that man did for me the other night.

It's not what you think....ladies!!!!

We've been going through renovations since we moved into my MIL's home.  You can see some if it here.  The kitchen floor has been one of my blah, blah, blah moments.  I couldn't make a decision and it looks horrible.  There's no fixin' it. 
Beetlejuice!
Beetlejuice!
Beetlejuice!
Ugh!  That didn't work :(
There's no money to fix it like I want to fix it but one can always dream and go to Lowes.

That's when we found this flooring.  Laminate!  Ok I just caved in and I don't mind at all now!  I love, love, love it! 
 
Not only does it look beautiful but it was only $58 and didn't require any adhesive (which is awesome!).  So we can just pull up the corner round and pull up the flooring any time we hit the jackpot and decide to change out.

Now back to my sweet UPS man :)  He was so excited that when he got off work that night (which is usually around 12:30 AM) he came home and installed the floor while we slept so when I woke up I would be surprised....isn't he the sweetest?  After 3 years of stained and rough hard wood floor I couldn't be any happier!

Thanks for stopping by!  Come back anytime and follow along if you like.
I'll be joining Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Party
Ms. Kara at Elements Interiors for Wassup Wednesday
Ms. Tammy at Type A for Anything Goes
and
Ms. Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow us Wednesday

Many blessings,

Laura

4 comments:

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

I LOVE this!! I would love for you to share it at my Linky Party!

*ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here! *

xoxokara

Tammy @ Type A said...

love it! what a deal. it looks great. i want a painted kitchen floor. but i have to keep dreaming too! thanks for sharing this at my party!

mississippi artist said...

Your floor looks great, they are making such good looking laminate today.Very sweet of your hub to do this after a long night at work.

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

Thank you for linking up this great post last week! {Im a lil behind, eeekk!}

Its party time AGAIN!!! xoxokara



*ENTER LINKY PAR-TAY Here! *