Thursday, February 3, 2011

~Momma time Valentine style~

Well this week, as they say, "ain't nothin' going on but the rent"......and a little tablescaping :):)
I thought i'd put together a little something for the kiddos at breakfast.....maybe some fresh orange juice and cinnamon rolls (they BOTH like those) and then when they're off to school i'll come back and catch up on my reading...L-O-V-E my Martha Stewart magazine every month :D
Changed out the pictures inside the tray with some Valentine doilies
Found these glasses at the Dollar Tree this past weekend...cute
Someone gave my friend these desert plates and she said  "these are ugly so I know you will like them"....well ugly or not I DO like them and she doesn't know what she's missing out on...so naaaa!
These are some of my miniature Red Bird crystal pieces I brought back from my little stint in Germany.  I have some larger ones too....i'll drag those out and show sometime.
Well I'm ready for some momma time :)

Hope ya'll enjoyed your visit.
Come back anytime and follow along if you like!

I'll be joining Ms. Susan at Between Naps On The Porch for her Tablescape Thursday.
Ya'll stop on by and check out some pretty decorations and join in!

Many blessings,
Laura

6 comments:

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Very pretty and relaxing! Love the tray, what a fun idea to change out the decorations:@)

Cheri said...

Love your tablescape. I am doing a little better - pain down from a 9 to a 5, so hanging in there. That fluffy icing? I don't know if it is the same thing as 7 minute icing...but this is just YUMMMMMYYYYY!!!

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

Sweet Valentine's Decor!

Lindsay said...

So sweet that you do that for your kids! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier :)

Marigene said...

Don't you love friends that have no taste in dishes, Laura! Very nice trayscape...and the plates are pretty, not ugly!

Entertaining Women said...

I hope that you managed to tuck a couple of pieces of good chocolate someplace close while you continued reading your Martha Stewart Magazine. Everything looks darling. Thank you for sharing your charming design. Cherry Kay