Wednesday, February 16, 2011

~Lil' bit of this....lil' bit of that~

Hey ya'll! 
Just wanted to say hey and hello :)


We have a busy week this week so i'm not doing much blogging (not that I do that much anyway)

My sweetie and I are in the middle of a whole house purge.  This actually started a few months ago for me and he's just now jumping on the band wagon......let's just say I can be persuasive :)

NOT!!!!!  Ya'll let me tell ya, this will never, NEVER happen :p
Seriously.....
we've been doing a little of this

And I wish a little of that
Just kiddin'! Just kiddin'!

It's more like this......

We actually work well together and I love it when he's home :) 

The weather is beautiful this week and we're going to take advantage of it while we can.  Hopefully next week i'll have a few finished projects that I can post for you!

What's going on in your world?

Hope you all are having a great week!

Many blessings,
Laura

3 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh I do need to purge the closets. That just seems like work. Can't wait to see what all you're up to. Hugs, Marty

xinex said...

I can't wait to see what you have done, Laura. Thanks for stopping by...Christine

mississippi artist said...

Wish I was doing this, but this is my weekend to stay with my Dad and give the sitter a break. Can't wait to see your projects.