Wednesday, February 2, 2011

~I'm ready~

Just a small thank you to the over grown rat for coming out his hole and NOT seeing his shadow.
Double thank you to Chick Fil A for giving away free spicy chicken biscuits because the over grown rat did not see his shadow :) :)
Now.....come on Spring.....cause i'm ready for this
and this
and a little of this
I'm joining Daph for at Flip Flops and Pearls for {semi} Wordless Wednesday (ok, ok that above is about as wordless as I can get people!)

Many blessings ya'll
Laura

4 comments:

flip flops and pearls said...

Thanks for linking up Laura!

I am with you, bring on the flip flops.......NOW!!

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

Amen sister:@)

mississippi artist said...

I am with you girl-wishing for flip flop weather!If that rat is wrong I might have to buy a gun and go to Philadelphia or wherever the heck he is!

Rachel Murphy said...

I am so with you... COME ON SPRING!

Ready for beautiful flowers, baby chicks and warm sunny days.