Monday, January 24, 2011

~Sweet hearts~

~Throwing a little love out there~

I usually don't do much for Valentines Day but I've had these decorations packed up and I'm in the middle of a household purge so I thought I better use it or it's outta here :)

Here's my set up on my coffee table.....the poor table is in need of a major facelift, I just don't know what I wanna do so for now I cover it with whatever!
I have a couple of these heart shaped tea light holders.  The little mini boxes are candy boxes.  I have enough to possible do a little something special for my daughter or sons class for Valentines.

I found the table runner last weekend at the Salvation Army thrift store and only paid .59 for it!

I love this tea light holder.




Thanks for stopping by. 
I'll be joining these partys this week.  Ya'll come on and hang out with me :)
Elizabeth at Sew Chatty for Made with love Monday
Debbie at Debbiedoos Blogging and Babbling for the 1st Share Your Pet 'Par-tay'
Carrie at Dittle Dattle for Amaze Me Monday
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday
Susan at BNOTP on Thursday for Tablescape Thursday 


Many blessings ya'll,
Laura

11 comments:

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh so lovely. Everything is just stunning and that shoe is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Beautiful vignette. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Custom Comforts said...

What a sweet little shoe candle holder ~ just darling. What a deal you got on the table runner. It looks just great.
Cindy

Ceekay- Thinkin of Home said...

That shoe is just too cute. I haven't seen those before!

Pamela said...

So Valentiny! I love the picture you took from above. And the shoe is just too, too adorable. Great deal on the table scarf, too.

Karena said...

That little kitten heeled shoe is perfect, I love your table!!

to brighten your day....

Come and join my Gorgeous Giveaway from Blydesign!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Donnie said...

Everything is so "love"ly and that shoe holder is adorable.

xinex said...

What a lovely setting! The shoe tealight is just the cutest thing...Christine

Olive Cooper said...

Sweet valentine table and fabulous price on the runner♥

SavannahGranny said...

I am just loving that shoe. If you find that missing on day you will know it is in Savannah. Hugs, Ginger

Nellie's Cozy place said...

Sure made for a cute coffee table.
So sweet, and I love that lil shoe candle holder. Adorable.
all the lil boxes are so cute too.
Nice idea, great find on that table runner too.
Happy Valentines day
blessings, Nellie

Linda said...

Very pretty and you found a great bargain in the table runner. Of course I love the shoe....I want some of those. You have created a
wonderful Valentine's display. Thanks for sharing! Linda