Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's like Christmas again!

Here's the mail
It never fails
It makes me wanna to wag my tail
When it comes I wanna wail
Maaaaaiiiiilllllll!

There's my Blues Clues tribute and you shall NEVER see that again from me.....promise!

Oooooooo but look what the mail man brought me today!

A little of this.....
and a little of that.......
Someone on Ebay found these Ralph Lauren samples at an estate sale and I'm the winner!!!  wooo hooooo!!!!
Great pieces.......most are 22"x24" and my plan is to make pillows out of most......monogrammed cocktail napkins out of smaller pieces.


Then I found some Amy Butler fabric scraps and I love, love, love it!
She has the most pretty patterns and colors for little girls.

My daughter picked this one out as her favorite

I personally like this one

We're planning on doing our first sewing project together....a pillowcase maybe

She really wants to make clothes for her favorite Christmas present

This is kinda what I look like......a deer in the headlights!  j/k little Lanie is cute and she doesn't talk back....BONUS!  :) 

That's "What's Up" with me today.
Drop on by and visit Ms. Kara a Elements Interiors, i'll be joining her today for Whassup Wednesday

If you haven't signed up for my first give away, just click here
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!?!?!?!

7 comments:

SavannahGranny said...

Beautiful fabrics. Can't wait to see the finished projects. Hugs, Ginger

Liz said...

Cool! That is a great idea. I love these samples. But they are kind of hard to get unless you are a decorator or vendor. You really scored! :)

~Liz

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Gorgeous fabrics!
Yvonne

Entertaining Women said...

I am such a fiber junkie...I love fabrics! You scored some great pieces for your projects. Thank you for sharing them and for dropping by my post. Cherry Kay

Sarah said...

Great stuff!!

Honey at 2805 said...

Nice fabrics. Isn't it fun to get something one ebay at a great price?

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Great fabrics and color choices. Have fun! I look forward to meeting your pet soon.