Friday, January 14, 2011

And The Winner Is.......


Congrats Liz :)  I'll be emailing you for details on how to use your CSN certificate.  Go check out Kate's Etsy shop, The Adopt Shoppe, and let me know which necklace you'd like!

Ya'll stop by and give Liz some love!!!

Thanks to everyone who entered and all my new followers here and on Facebook! 

Looks like rain my way for the weekend soooooo maybe i'll get some sewing and crafting done and Sunday night is the Golden Globes.  I'm gonna watch the stars come out all dressed up.

What ya'll got planned for the weekend?

I hope you all have a blessed day and great weekend.

4 comments:

Allyson Pecilunas said...

You are welcome anytime!! I love that darn margarita machine its awesome!! Makes the best margaritas!! Thank you for commenting and becoming a follower. I am now your newest follower. Have a great weekend!! I am posting a few things in my etsy store this weekend come check them out..

~Allyson~

xinex said...

Congrats to Liz! How wonderful that she won! Thanks also for congratulating me for my tablescape contest win, Laura....Christine

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Congrats to the winner of your giveaway. Thanks for stopping by --it's always wonderful to meet a new blogging friend.

Anita said...

If we could only get rain, maybe this snow would melt!! I'm thinking it's here for good!