Monday, January 10, 2011

Amore'

Singing in my best Frank Sinatra voice.......

~Love is in the air~
~do...b....do..b..dooooo...do...hmmm.hmmm.hmmm.hmmm~

Wait that's not love it's this glade chocolate cherry sparkle candle.......yummmmmmm
Whoever the woman was that said, "Hey, let's make a candle that smells like chocolate and cherry", well, she's a freakin' genius!  Notice I said woman......has to be :)
I'm-a diggin' out my Valentine's decorations and spreadin' the love.  Even though tomorrow is another "snow day" for the kids.  I'm going to do my best to wake up with two children and still have two children and all my hair at the end of the day.  Maybe a few less brain cells but by golly all my hair!
This is my favorite candle holder.  It has some sort of see through mirror on the back and if you look at it just right it's endless.  It was one of my hostess rewards for doing one of a gazillion candle partys with Party Lite. 
Mr. Duck holdin' down the battered and tattered science book.  Um, no I did not read that book nor have any intentions of reading it.
Amore'....ahhh love.....I'm watching Sleepless in Seattle (love this movie!) and I love the quote in this movie that they took from another absolute romantic move, An Affair To Remember...."Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories."......ahhhh Cary Grant....so handsome :) He's a good warm memory :) I also love the remake of that movie with Warren Beatty and Annette Bening, Love Affair.
This little table was given to us.  It had been sitting out in someones barn.
Both sides fold out and there's a leg underneath the holds it in place.
It's old, worn and warped, a little scratch here, little dent there (kinda like me) but I love it!

I'll be joining Marty for at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday.  Stop by and check out some fabulous decorating ideas. 

If you haven't yet signed up for my first give away, just click here! I'll be drawing the winner on Friday.....I'm just spreading the love........~Love is in the air~ ~do b do b dooooo~

Thanks for stopping by!
 Many blessings,
Laura

2 comments:

flip flops and pearls said...

Here's to keeping ALL your hair today:)

The amore sign is so cute-
Happy Tuesday!

Designing Domesticity said...

Congrats - you've been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award. Come check it out: http://designingdomesticity.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html