Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cookies anyone?

I love to cook and bake.  I am a baker by heart.  Done many-a-wedding and birthday cakes.  The popular thing now is cupcakes but there's absolutely nothing like a good cookie for me.  You can grab just one or two or three!  Argh!  I'll start that diet right after Christmas!

  I'm always clipping out receipes from newspapers and magazines.  I keep a little basket in my kitchen window that holds what new delights I might want to try next!

My 6 year old son was looking with me one day and saw a receipe for Peanut Butter and M&M cookies.  He said we "have too make these for Santa!"  So let's get out the bowl....
Measuring cups......
We don't need a rolling pin for these cookies but I had to show it too.  It's one of my favorite Secret Santa gifts! 
 
  Maybe a little spoon full of sugar?
 Hehehehe!  Well, maybe not a spoonfull of the little one, that would just be enough to make me mad!
;)
I think we're just about ready to get busy.  We've even got your choice of hot chocolate or hot apple cider. 
Be sure to follow me to see what's happening down here in Mississippi.  Thanks for stopping by and come on back and enjoy a cookie or two. 

Don't forget to check me out here at All Things Merry and Brite on Wednesday.  Ms. Robin at All Things Heart and Home is hosting this linky party!  Who wouldn't want to go check out all the merry and brite happenings out there!
I'll also be joining Ms. Susan at BNOTP on Thursday for Tablescape Thursday.  You'll want to check back with me for some beautiful estate dishes and another "Behind the wall" surprise (see earlier post)!

So grab your cup, kick up your feet and just float through blog land.  At this time of year you'll be sure to have visions of sugar plums dancing in your head!

Many blessings,
Laura

2 comments:

Sue said...

Wow , I love all of your bakeware and fun measuring cups and rolling pin. They have got to make the cookies taste better!! Anything with M&M's has got to be good.

Robin said...

Oh this is some fun stuff! I love the rolling pin!
Happy Wednesday my friend
xo
Robin