Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cute Christmas gift ideas!

I saw these and had to get the download for my embroidery maching!  They are cute, cute, cute!  They make great Christmas presents for teachers and coworkers.  You can fit a gift card to their favorite restaurant inside them also! I believe this is what my kids teachers are getting this year. 


I also have these personalized gift tags.  They can also be used for diaper and book bag tags or also key chains.  The kiddos in both of the kids classes are getting these for their book bags for Christmas!

If you're interested and would like pricing, just comment or message me and i'll get back with you or you can go check out my Facebook page or website and message me there also.  Just click on the side bar!
Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

SavannahGranny said...

Such cute ideas. Anyone would be thrilled to receive one of these clever gifts. Thanks for sharing and thanks for the visit. Hugs, Ginger