Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Too sweet for tricks...only treats please

How cute is this?



Who can resist a little high heeled, tutu wearing witch?
This design can be put on anything you'd like but I like to see them on white or orange pillowcase dresses for the little ones and white t-shirts for the older girls.
Handmade with applique pillowcase dress $25 (you choice of dress color)
sizes - 18 mths - 4T
white t's with applique $20
sizes - 4T - 10/12 (girls)
Can ship anywhere in US.  Flat $5.00 fee.
Accept paypal, check or money order.  Email or Facebook me for any questions or to place an order!
Check out my Facebook page for more designs and don't forget to "follow" my blog and be my Facebook friend.  Will be starting great giveaways in November and that's right around the corner!

Happy Haunting


No comments: