Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tablescape Thursday....my first!

Well here's to my first attempt at Tablescape Thursday with Between Naps on the Porch.  I love, love, love dishes as most of my friends know AND I love, love, love the holidays....Halloween included!


You can't go wrong with a batty pumpkin tablecloth.  Especially when I found the material on sale for $1.00 a yard last year after the season.  LOVE a bargain!

My "boo" and "eek" dishes came from our local Hallmark warehouse that closed up and was purging all their stock in the warehouse.  I got tons of deals but I sure do miss them.  They had the best fresh flower specials on Fridays.


If you take a close look below you'll see my friend George.  He's eyeballing my Gothtini's.  He's got friends hanging around here and there but I think he wanted to invite Skeleton head Fred but Fred's no where to be found!  For those of you who know Fred, if you see him tell him I miss him.


This poor fella below drank that whole bottle of Crown behind him.  I think I'll pass, thank you very much!


I hope you all enjoyed it!  Happy Haunting to you!

8 comments:

Style Sisters said...

Welcome to Tablescape Thursday...You have done a great job! It is so fun to meet new people and see everyones creativity.

Karin

Deb S. said...

Welcome! I am new too! These plates are just FABU!!!! What a great table!!! Im following you now!!!

Tricia@The Dull and the Dutiful said...

So glad you've jumped in and joined us for Tablescape Thursday! I love your first table -- the idea of a Hallmark warehouse made my heart beat faster! So sorry it closed. I'll take a Gothtini, please!

Entertaining Women said...

I think that you premier tablescape is a complete success. You have a good eye for design. Thank you for sharing your whimsical table. Cherry Kay

Anita said...

What a lovely table for your "debut!" Those plates are so cute and unique!! Thanks so much for stopping by and for posting about the giveaway! I'm glad to find you here:-)

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Nice first table setting for the linky party. Welcome to blog land, too.

Anita said...

I wish you were close by too! I do know a couple people at church who might be able to do that. I will definitely check! Thanks:-)

SavannahGranny said...

I was out of town when you posted and missed this great tablescape. It so cuae and your bargains make it even more enchanting. I am so glad you didn't drink that Crown Royal.
Thanks for following me. I am your newest follower. Girl, were gonna have fun. Hugs, Ginger